You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Signed out of my Apple ID and when I signed back in, Apple Music shows no subscription

logged out of my Apple ID which my subscription is on so i could log into my alt account to do something. i logged back into the initial where my family plan subscription is but my Apple Music keeps showing i do not have an active subscription meanwhile every other person on my family plan has theirs working perfect. Any solution pls ?

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 15

Posted on Apr 14, 2022 8:19 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 15, 2022 2:35 AM

Check that you're signed into the correct Apple ID in Settings > [Your Name] > Media and Purchases. If you are, sign out, restart your device and sign in again. If that doesn't work get help at Get Support, top right on this page.

3 replies

Signed out of my Apple ID and when I signed back in, Apple Music shows no subscription

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.