You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My apple motion software, will not display filters in the the layer panel. They do show up in the timeline.

My apple motion software, will not display filters in the the layer panel. They do show up in the timeline.

Posted on May 6, 2022 6:54 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 6, 2022 7:48 PM

At the bottom right side of the Layers column are three very small icons:

The first one will show/hide Masks, the middle one will show/hide Behaviors, and the last one will show/hide Effects/Filters. When the features are enabled, they're that blue color. When disabled, they're white. They're really easy to hit by mistake while moving around the mouse.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 6, 2022 7:48 PM in response to canon1099

At the bottom right side of the Layers column are three very small icons:

The first one will show/hide Masks, the middle one will show/hide Behaviors, and the last one will show/hide Effects/Filters. When the features are enabled, they're that blue color. When disabled, they're white. They're really easy to hit by mistake while moving around the mouse.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.