You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Music won't sync

I have all the settings correct on the iPhone and MacBook but my music library won't sync. What do I do now?

MacBook Pro 13″, OS X 10.11

Posted on May 12, 2022 6:41 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 12, 2022 9:36 PM

If you have an Apple Music subscription, sign out and sign back in. On iPhone sign out of Media and Purchases in Settings > [Your Name], and sign back in. On your Mac sign out of Account Settings in Music Menu, and sign back in. If you don't have a sub: Sync your iPhone, iPad or iPod using your computer – Apple Support (AU)

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 12, 2022 9:36 PM in response to wilmafromwinnipeg

If you have an Apple Music subscription, sign out and sign back in. On iPhone sign out of Media and Purchases in Settings > [Your Name], and sign back in. On your Mac sign out of Account Settings in Music Menu, and sign back in. If you don't have a sub: Sync your iPhone, iPad or iPod using your computer – Apple Support (AU)

Music won't sync

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.