You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How many watt adapter I can use to iphone 11?

I have 30watt adapter recommended by the sales representative along with the IPhone 11 I bought on the 13th of May but earlier today someone told me that the adapter I got is too heavy to my phone so could you tell me what is the right wattage adapter I should buy? Thanks

iPhone 11, iOS 15

Posted on May 31, 2022 7:47 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 31, 2022 8:06 AM

You can use 5 watt or larger. There is no problem using a 30 watt power adapter (or even a 96 watt power adapter). The iPhone will not draw more power than it is designed for. Also see the following from the Compatibility section of 30W USB‑C Power Adapter - Apple

Compatibility

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 31, 2022 8:06 AM in response to sher-lyn

You can use 5 watt or larger. There is no problem using a 30 watt power adapter (or even a 96 watt power adapter). The iPhone will not draw more power than it is designed for. Also see the following from the Compatibility section of 30W USB‑C Power Adapter - Apple

Compatibility

How many watt adapter I can use to iphone 11?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.