You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have 2 apple id’s and I’m not sure what is going on

I don’t have the old phone or phone number that was used and some how it is connected with this phone.

Posted on Jun 1, 2022 9:31 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 2, 2022 4:02 AM

See -> Check your Apple ID device list to see where you're signed in

Check your Apple ID device list to see where you're signed in - Apple Support

-> remove the device that is not yours from your account.

See -> Manage and use your Apple ID

Manage and use your Apple ID – Apple Support (UK)

2 replies

Jun 2, 2022 9:02 AM in response to Lisaann45

How is it connected with the new phone? More information would help. App updates?

Check the App Store and iTunes Store to see if there are any updates for apps/purchases. A request for another Apple ID password is often caused by updates to apps/purchases that were made when using the other ID. Those purchases are tied to the other ID and can't be transferred. One option is to delete the apps/purchases made by the other ID and download them using the new ID if desired. After deleting the apps, it may be necessary to restart the device/computer before you can download the apps again. If necessary, check your purchases history to see which apps/purchases weren’t made by the current ID. 

Purchase History Review.  *

I have 2 apple id’s and I’m not sure what is going on

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.