You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Change MacBookPro M1

I just bought my laptop on 26 June this is a 2020 model, Can I Change it To a new laptop with M2 Chip with some payment?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 12.4

Posted on Jun 7, 2022 9:29 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 7, 2022 9:38 PM

We haven’t gotten to June 26. Did you mean May 26th? If you have not received your Mac, you can cancel, and re-order. If you have received the Mac within the last 14 days, you can return it to Apple for a refund. If you have had the Mac longer than 14 days, you will have to sell it privately, and purchase new

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 7, 2022 9:38 PM in response to alisina1

We haven’t gotten to June 26. Did you mean May 26th? If you have not received your Mac, you can cancel, and re-order. If you have received the Mac within the last 14 days, you can return it to Apple for a refund. If you have had the Mac longer than 14 days, you will have to sell it privately, and purchase new

Change MacBookPro M1

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.