You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Upgrade to Family iCloud+ Storage

Hello,

I currently have the 200GB iCloud storage. We just enrolled in a family plan (Premium) and I would like to use the 2TB storage that I get in the family plan vs. the 200GB paid plan I'm currently enrolled in. When I try to upgrade my iCloud+ storage plan, it's not giving me the option to upgrade to the family iCloud plan. How Can I do that?

iPhone 12 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Jun 19, 2022 8:29 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 19, 2022 8:36 AM

You don't upgrade. The family organizer needs to follow the instructions in the "Share iCloud+ with everyone in your family" section of Share iCloud+ with your family - Apple Support and then you need to follow instructions in the "Switch from your iCloud+ plan to your family plan" section of that support article.

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 19, 2022 8:36 AM in response to donahoch

You don't upgrade. The family organizer needs to follow the instructions in the "Share iCloud+ with everyone in your family" section of Share iCloud+ with your family - Apple Support and then you need to follow instructions in the "Switch from your iCloud+ plan to your family plan" section of that support article.

Upgrade to Family iCloud+ Storage

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.