You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Phone Screen

The edge and side of my iPhone 11, the screen is lifting up and separating from the aluminum body. I also noticed that small particles are getting into the aluminum body.

Also the touch is not really working since this started happening. I bought the phone in 2019.

Should I be worried?

Posted on Jul 12, 2022 7:45 PM

2 replies

Jul 12, 2022 7:54 PM in response to aoife_252

aoife_252 Said:

"Phone Screen: The edge and side of my iPhone 11, the screen is lifting up and separating from the aluminum body. I also noticed that small particles are getting into the aluminum body. Also the touch is not really working since this started happening. I bought the phone in 2019. Should I be worried?"

-------

Troubleshooting a Bulging Screen:

If the screen it lifting up (bulging, then it is a corroding battery, though a full assumption, on my part. So, contact Apple Support, seeing if you can get this looked into.

Phone Screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.