You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can my iPhone 12 promax be viewed by a apple watch

I do not own an

Apple Watch however I keep getting messages on my home screen that say do you want to unlock your phone with your Apple Watch so I see there is a setting that people can do that and I have been having issues with interference on my Bluetooth audio lately that sound like someone’s listening in. Especially when I use my phone feature. Does anyone know if someone can actually be hacking my phone or tracking me using an Apple Watch and if so how would I find out? I have gone to the App Store to see if there’s an Apple Watch app that’s associated with my Apple ID, and sure enough it looks like there was an app at one time on my phone that is now back on the cloud because it has the cloud refresh icon to restore it. I never used an Apple Watch app on my phone and I’ve had my phone for two years. Please help.

iPhone 12 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Jul 14, 2022 1:58 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jul 14, 2022 2:17 PM

Are you sharing your Apple ID with anyone?

The Watch app is one of the pre-installed apps on an iPhone. So, even if you never had an Apple Watch, the app still came with the phone. You have apparently deleted it from your phone. The little cloud icon doesn't mean it's stored in iCloud (no apps are stored there). It just means it's available for you to download again should you want to.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jul 14, 2022 2:17 PM in response to MRscorp69

Are you sharing your Apple ID with anyone?

The Watch app is one of the pre-installed apps on an iPhone. So, even if you never had an Apple Watch, the app still came with the phone. You have apparently deleted it from your phone. The little cloud icon doesn't mean it's stored in iCloud (no apps are stored there). It just means it's available for you to download again should you want to.

Can my iPhone 12 promax be viewed by a apple watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.