You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ipad air 2020 - Jitter line at the specific place on the screen

Hi,

I use my ipad for drawing with apple pencil 2nd gen. I have a screen protector on and didn't have any issues with drawing. One day I noticed that I could't draw a strait line at one specific place on the screen:

I've restarted my ipad so many times, I took off the screen protector - didn't help. I am 100% sure it is not an outcome of any physical damage.

iPad Air, iPadOS 15

Posted on Aug 7, 2022 12:42 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 7, 2022 1:01 PM

You might be best advised to visit the Genius Bar at your local Apple Store or Apple Authorised Service Provider (AASP) - where you will be able to demonstrate the screen issue to the technicians - and have your iPad tested and assessed:

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 7, 2022 1:01 PM in response to Morterria

You might be best advised to visit the Genius Bar at your local Apple Store or Apple Authorised Service Provider (AASP) - where you will be able to demonstrate the screen issue to the technicians - and have your iPad tested and assessed:

Genius Bar Reservation and Apple Support Options - Apple

Ipad air 2020 - Jitter line at the specific place on the screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.