You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Buying songs in iTunes on the PC.

I can not figure out how to purchase and download music in iTunes on my PC. Clicking the price tab no longer seems to work. What am I missing?

It's been awhile since I used iTunes but it was pretty easy back then. Find the tune you're looking for from the list for the artist, click the price box/tab and auto-downloading began automatically. Doesn't seem to work like that anymore.

Posted on Aug 8, 2022 7:27 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply
2 replies

Aug 10, 2022 10:42 AM in response to Jimzgoldfinch

Jim, thanks for the reply. I've read the information you linked to me here and this is exactly what I have been doing! I do a search for the artist I'm interested in and get a list of their most popular songs. I preview each one until I find the song and version I want. I click the box that contains the price for that song and it turns gray and normally I would expect the download to begin at that point. But I see no indication that the purchase completed or that the download has begun. And there is no indication that the song is now in my library.

This is why I thought I might have overlooked something but could not figure out what it might be. I have even updated my payment method just in case there was something wrong there. I just have not found what the problem is (yet).

Buying songs in iTunes on the PC.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.