You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Support Email for AIG?

Does anyone have an email for AIG's customer support for Apple Care+ Theft & Loss? I lost my phone while out of the country on a multi-month trip. I am trying to get it replaced through AIG... but having to use international phones and costing my friends and family a fortune by calling on their phones (since mine is at the bottom of the ocean). The email AIG provided, warranty-aigclaimcenter@aig.com, bounces back.

They are asking for all of this information and running me through the wringer in order to approve my claim... and i'm starting to think the insurance I trusted is a scam.

I'd love to get an email so I can get to the bottom of this problem and get a replacement phone for the rest of my trip! Someone please help!

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 15

Posted on Aug 14, 2022 10:59 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 15, 2022 10:15 AM

Go here to file a claim:

File an iPhone Theft and Loss Claim - Official Apple Support

Once you file your insurance claim, you should receive an email from the insurance company. Once you file the insurance claim it is entirely in the insurance company's hands.

This is the link on the claim site, clearly provided to follow up:

File a claim if you have AppleCare+ with Theft and Loss coverage - Apple Support

Try reading the page, it provides information that is useful for you.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 15, 2022 10:15 AM in response to PleaseHelp2022

Go here to file a claim:

File an iPhone Theft and Loss Claim - Official Apple Support

Once you file your insurance claim, you should receive an email from the insurance company. Once you file the insurance claim it is entirely in the insurance company's hands.

This is the link on the claim site, clearly provided to follow up:

File a claim if you have AppleCare+ with Theft and Loss coverage - Apple Support

Try reading the page, it provides information that is useful for you.

Support Email for AIG?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.