You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I ordered a Macbook online. How many days do I have to pick it up at the Apple store after delivery?

Last week I ordered a Macbook Air M2 online, to be delivered at an Apple store close to where I live (in France). Originally the delivery date was August 31th, which is okay since I'll be on holidays next week. But now, I see the delivery date has been updated to August 23th, and I won't be able to go to the store to pick it up at that time.

How many days do I have to pick it up, before Apple decides to cancel the order?

MacBook Air

Posted on Aug 15, 2022 8:08 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 15, 2022 8:19 AM

Best contact the store as they may different times depending on how much space they have to hold merchandise. Mine generally says 4 days, but I am not in France.

3 replies

I ordered a Macbook online. How many days do I have to pick it up at the Apple store after delivery?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.