You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

BigTen subscription not activated

Background: Purchased sports view app (BigTen+) subscription by following the prompts in the app. It asked me for my apple ID and passoword. I recieved an confirmation email from Apple and the subscription is active on my apple ID.

Question: How do i activate my subscription? Who will activate this subscription?

iPhone SE, iOS 13

Posted on Aug 26, 2022 2:41 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 26, 2022 3:08 PM

I recieved an confirmation email from Apple and the subscription is active on my apple ID.

If you have recieved an confirmation email from Apple and the subscription is active on my apple ID, then the subscription is active.

Check see the following Apple articles:

View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services

View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services - Apple Support

How apps, content, and subscriptions from Apple are billed

How apps, content, and subscriptions from Apple are billed - Apple Support

Check -> https://apps.apple.com/us/app/b1g/id474679690

• In-App Purchases
1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 26, 2022 3:08 PM in response to MattStinson50

I recieved an confirmation email from Apple and the subscription is active on my apple ID.

If you have recieved an confirmation email from Apple and the subscription is active on my apple ID, then the subscription is active.

Check see the following Apple articles:

View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services

View your purchase history for the App Store, iTunes Store, and other Apple media services - Apple Support

How apps, content, and subscriptions from Apple are billed

How apps, content, and subscriptions from Apple are billed - Apple Support

Check -> https://apps.apple.com/us/app/b1g/id474679690

• In-App Purchases

BigTen subscription not activated

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.