You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Wireless Apple car play

i have a 2022 Toyota Corolla Hybrid and it has usb connection only for Apple Car play. I am about to get a new iPhone 14 Pro Max and i am worried about the usb connection constantly charging the phone every time i plug it on and off carplay multiple times daily. In order to avoid possible battery issues on my new iPhone i am unable to use car play wireless and my car does not support it. I understand there are third party manufacturers that have a dongle that can make this work. Is this a safe option and will apple ever come out with a product to help users that only have a wired apple car play option

iPhone X

Posted on Sep 13, 2022 9:33 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 17, 2022 1:59 PM

Hello Dimov4,

Apple always welcomes feedback from users on things they'd like to see. If you'd like to provide feedback of your own, you may find the dedicated feedback site here: Product Feedback - Apple

Some helpful information regarding charging the battery can be found here: Charge the iPhone battery - Apple Support

We noted you had concerns on maximizing the lifespan of the battery, which this page will have some tips to help with: Batteries - Maximizing Performance - Apple

Cheers.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 17, 2022 1:59 PM in response to Dimov4

Hello Dimov4,

Apple always welcomes feedback from users on things they'd like to see. If you'd like to provide feedback of your own, you may find the dedicated feedback site here: Product Feedback - Apple

Some helpful information regarding charging the battery can be found here: Charge the iPhone battery - Apple Support

We noted you had concerns on maximizing the lifespan of the battery, which this page will have some tips to help with: Batteries - Maximizing Performance - Apple

Cheers.

Wireless Apple car play

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.