You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I purchased a ringtone

Well I can’t seem to be able too download the ringtone I just bought. It’s not downloading or showing up on the list

iPhone 8 Plus, iOS 15

Posted on Sep 15, 2022 11:38 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 15, 2022 11:42 PM

"I purchased a ringtone: Well I can’t seem to be able too download the ringtone I just bought. It’s not downloading or showing up on the list"

-------

Confirming this Purchase Went Though:

A. Purchase History:

See if it is shown in your Purchase History: View your Purchase History for the App Store, iTunes Store, and Other Apple Media Services - Apple Support

B. Perform a Restart:

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 15, 2022 11:42 PM in response to iPhoneuserplease

"I purchased a ringtone: Well I can’t seem to be able too download the ringtone I just bought. It’s not downloading or showing up on the list"

-------

Confirming this Purchase Went Though:

A. Purchase History:

See if it is shown in your Purchase History: View your Purchase History for the App Store, iTunes Store, and Other Apple Media Services - Apple Support

B. Perform a Restart:

I purchased a ringtone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.