You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

i can't download a ringtone that a buy yestetda try everything and don't work

i go to the download purchases and proceed and i check for the ringtone amd is not there with the rest that i buy before

iPhone 14 Pro, iOS 17

Posted on Nov 20, 2023 6:19 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 20, 2023 7:35 PM

Hi reynaldo0808, and welcome to the Apple (user-to-user) Community!

Re: "i can't download a ringtone that a buy yestetda try everything and don't work"

Try restarting your iPhone (deletes temporary files, re-establishes connections etc., and often restores order if something is not updating, or not working: How to: Restart your iPhone - Apple Support

Else: Check if the purchase went through properly or check if you were actually charged for the ringtone:

To see a chronological list of the apps, songs, movies, TV shows, books, and other items purchased with your Apple ID, view your iTunes Store purchase history.

or

You might want to try re-downloading the ringtone:

Use tones and ringtones with your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

says:

"Redownload ringtones purchased with your Apple ID

1. Go to Settings > Sounds & Haptics.
  2. Under Sounds and Haptic Patterns, tap any sound.
  3. Tap Download All Purchased Tones.

You might not see this option if you already downloaded all the tones that you purchased or if you

haven't purchased any tones. (You might not be able to redownload some previously purchased tones.)"

Hope something here helps you troubleshoot, and solve the situation :-)

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 20, 2023 7:35 PM in response to reynaldo0808

Hi reynaldo0808, and welcome to the Apple (user-to-user) Community!

Re: "i can't download a ringtone that a buy yestetda try everything and don't work"

Try restarting your iPhone (deletes temporary files, re-establishes connections etc., and often restores order if something is not updating, or not working: How to: Restart your iPhone - Apple Support

Else: Check if the purchase went through properly or check if you were actually charged for the ringtone:

To see a chronological list of the apps, songs, movies, TV shows, books, and other items purchased with your Apple ID, view your iTunes Store purchase history.

or

You might want to try re-downloading the ringtone:

Use tones and ringtones with your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

says:

"Redownload ringtones purchased with your Apple ID

1. Go to Settings > Sounds & Haptics.
  2. Under Sounds and Haptic Patterns, tap any sound.
  3. Tap Download All Purchased Tones.

You might not see this option if you already downloaded all the tones that you purchased or if you

haven't purchased any tones. (You might not be able to redownload some previously purchased tones.)"

Hope something here helps you troubleshoot, and solve the situation :-)

i can't download a ringtone that a buy yestetda try everything and don't work

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.