You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hacked my icloud

Hello. Can you hellp me? Someone want hacked my icloud. 2 or 3 times a day I received an SMS to reset password. Can i know who did trying hacked my icloud?

iPhone 11, iOS 16

Posted on Sep 26, 2022 11:49 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 26, 2022 1:03 PM

eka4o wrote:

thank you for information

Just remember, these scammers want to scare you because when people are scared, they don't always make good decisions. So, whenever you see something like this, stop, take a few deep breaths, and then try to think clearly about what is happening.

6 replies

Sep 26, 2022 12:48 PM in response to eka4o

eka4o wrote:

Thanks a lot . so I can't find out who is trying to hack my Apple ID?!

It's someone who is sending out messages to every phone number they can. They use computer programs to do this. They aren't specifically targeting you. They're trying every possible number in the hopes that at least a couple of people will be tricked into giving them information.

You may also want to look at this:

If you think your Apple ID has been compromised - Apple Support

Recognize and avoid phishing messages, phony support calls, and other scams - Apple Support

Sep 26, 2022 12:38 PM in response to eka4o

Do NOT under any circumstances try to change your password by clicking on a link in those messages.

If you are getting an SMS message requesting that you change your password, those are scam messages. Someone is trying to get you to click on the link in the message and enter your Apple ID and passcode. Apple does not use SMS to send notifications to your phone about people trying to log into your account. They use a proprietary messaging system.

The good news is that those messages do not mean that your Apple ID has been compromised (unless you clicked on one of them and entered information). Just delete them and move on.

Hacked my icloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.