You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone set up requiring multiple Apple ID passwords

I was prompted to enter about 30 passwords to Apple IDs that wasn’t my Apple ID. I’ve heard this happens when you have received songs from other iPhones. Is this scenario possible? If so, is there a fix? Thank you in advance.

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on Oct 6, 2022 5:42 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 7, 2022 11:59 AM

You are welcome. There doesn't seem to be an easy way to do this. As stated above, check your purchases option. Then look through the songs to find the songs you didn't purchase or import from your CDs.

7 replies

Oct 8, 2022 7:08 AM in response to vmat202

Thank you Eric and supercondr! I have compared "all songs list" to "purchase list" and then removed any song that I don't remember uploading from a CD.

Do you advise me to sign out of my Apple ID, after backing up, and signing back in to see if I have deleted all of the songs that prompt Apple ID sign in?

Thanks again and I greatly appreciate your quick responses! Mark

iPhone set up requiring multiple Apple ID passwords

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.