You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Transfer information

My iPhone screen is broken and I don’t know how to get all my information off of it.How do I get my stuff on my broken iPhone to another phone

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 15

Posted on Oct 15, 2022 3:26 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Oct 15, 2022 5:02 PM

Hello,

If you had iCloud Backup turned on, then your iPhone may have made a recent backup to the cloud which you could use to set up your new iPhone. But, it's best that you make a backup on a computer and use it to set up your new iPhone. You can learn how to here: Back up your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch in iTunes on PC - Apple Support

Thanks for reaching out!

-Drake

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Oct 15, 2022 5:02 PM in response to Kmaeee

Hello,

If you had iCloud Backup turned on, then your iPhone may have made a recent backup to the cloud which you could use to set up your new iPhone. But, it's best that you make a backup on a computer and use it to set up your new iPhone. You can learn how to here: Back up your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch in iTunes on PC - Apple Support

Thanks for reaching out!

-Drake

Transfer information

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.