You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch won’t turn on after hard reset

My watch has been glitching for a couple days and will not work without a hard reset. However, today I did my daily reset and it will not turn back on, it is just stuck on the Apple logo. I tried putting it on the charger, taking it off, trying another hard reset (holding the two buttons for 30 seconds) but it continues to stay on the screen with the Apple logo. What should I do

Posted on Oct 19, 2022 10:47 AM

1 reply

Oct 21, 2022 12:32 PM in response to Mibotsko

Hello Mibotsko,

Thanks for that info and for choosing the Apple Support Communities. If we understand correctly, you are unable to get your Apple Watch to turn on again. To help with this, please follow the steps here If your Apple Watch won't charge or it won't turn on - Apple Support and then contact Apple directly for further investigation: Apple Support

Cheers!

Apple Watch won’t turn on after hard reset

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.