You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I know what was repaired?

My laptop went black and after tech support walked me through steps to re-boot, it was determined I needed to send it in. I am getting it back already - but there is no explanation of what was wrong and had to be repaired. How do I find this out?

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 12.6

Posted on Nov 10, 2022 8:18 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 10, 2022 8:26 AM

strong6407 wrote:

My laptop went black and after tech support walked me through steps to re-boot, it was determined I needed to send it in. I am getting it back already - but there is no explanation of what was wrong and had to be repaired. How do I find this out?

You can look up your device and more info on-line

Sign in and see "Recent Activity" / "Repair Lookup" for available details

Check your coverage

My Support - Official Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 10, 2022 8:26 AM in response to strong6407

strong6407 wrote:

You can look up your device and more info on-line

Sign in and see "Recent Activity" / "Repair Lookup" for available details

Check your coverage

My Support - Official Apple Support

How do I know what was repaired?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.