You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Loading CDs into ITunes

I have downloaded several of my CDS into my laptop ITunes account. I can access the music from the CDs on my laptop iTunes account but not on my phone ITunes app. The music I downloaded on the laptop is not showing up on my phone ITunes account. They are the both the same ITunes account. Not sure why the music hasn’t downloaded to my iTunes on my phone. Any ideas?

Windows, Windows 6

Posted on Nov 12, 2022 1:37 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 12, 2022 1:52 PM

Do you have a subscription to either Apple Music or iTunes Match? These both perform library syncing services over the air while your subscription remains active, meaning changes in one library can be picked up in other libraries and your applicable Apple devices. If you have either of these services see If songs are missing from your music library after you turn on Sync Library - Apple Support. Without one of those services you can connect your iPhone to iTunes and sync content from your library to it over USB.

tt2

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 12, 2022 1:52 PM in response to LKDFergie

Do you have a subscription to either Apple Music or iTunes Match? These both perform library syncing services over the air while your subscription remains active, meaning changes in one library can be picked up in other libraries and your applicable Apple devices. If you have either of these services see If songs are missing from your music library after you turn on Sync Library - Apple Support. Without one of those services you can connect your iPhone to iTunes and sync content from your library to it over USB.

tt2

Loading CDs into ITunes

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.