You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Why am I getting charged for Apple TV?

I just received an email from Apple for $6.99 to pay for Apple TV and I do not remember subscribing. Does Apple do this automatically?

Posted on Nov 24, 2022 6:32 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Nov 24, 2022 6:35 PM

No. But if you somehow agreed to a free trial, that converts to a paid subscription eventually. There is an Apple article that explains how to cancel subscriptions. Click on the following link: If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support or use an internet browser to cancel as described in How to cancel Apple TV+ - Apple Support

There is also an Apple article with information about requesting refunds. Click on the following link: Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Nov 24, 2022 6:35 PM in response to lmcapple303

No. But if you somehow agreed to a free trial, that converts to a paid subscription eventually. There is an Apple article that explains how to cancel subscriptions. Click on the following link: If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support or use an internet browser to cancel as described in How to cancel Apple TV+ - Apple Support

There is also an Apple article with information about requesting refunds. Click on the following link: Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple - Apple Support

Why am I getting charged for Apple TV?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.