You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to reset Apple ID password?

I have restart my Old Apple iPad and is asking me For The udane password i have The e-mail For id but don’t remember The passwords how can I reset The password’s

[Re-Titled by Moderator]

iPad

Posted on Dec 5, 2022 10:52 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 5, 2022 11:20 AM

Hi Camel2222,

Click on this link to read what to do "If you forgot your Apple ID [Account] password" --> If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

or go directly to this link --> http://iforgot.apple.com/

If you still need help:

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security "This article provides country-specific Apple Support contact information for customers seeking help with their Apple ID password or other security-related issues." --> Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support

Also read about "What to do after [or before] you change your Apple ID email address or password" --> What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 5, 2022 11:20 AM in response to Camel2222

Hi Camel2222,

Click on this link to read what to do "If you forgot your Apple ID [Account] password" --> If you forgot your Apple ID password - Apple Support

or go directly to this link --> http://iforgot.apple.com/

If you still need help:

Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security "This article provides country-specific Apple Support contact information for customers seeking help with their Apple ID password or other security-related issues." --> Contact Apple for help with Apple ID account security - Apple Support

Also read about "What to do after [or before] you change your Apple ID email address or password" --> What to do after you change your Apple ID or password - Apple Support

Dec 6, 2022 8:01 AM in response to Camel2222

Hi again,

You can look into adding more ways to get a code such as multiple telephone numbers where you can receive a text or a phone call. The document Check your Apple ID device list to find where you're signed in - Apple Support tells you how to do this.

If you had set up an Account Recovery Contact ( Set up an account recovery contact - Apple Support ) you can get a code that way.

If you can’t sign in, access a trusted device, reset your password, or receive verification codes, you can request account recovery to regain access to your account. This article explains how to recover your Apple ID after a waiting period - How to use account recovery when you can’t reset your Apple ID password - Apple Support

Please remember, the people resonding to you here are mostly other users like yourself. There is nothing we can do other than provide suggestions for what you can try to do.

Dec 5, 2022 10:35 PM in response to Limnos

When I’m resetting the password is asking me for a phone number but Don’t have the number any more I have live in UK at the time and for the last 3 years I live in Poland and don’t have the phone numbers that I use, what can I do in this situation I’m an apple client from the beginy, from the first phone and steal you can probably check this, please let me know what can I do With this

How to reset Apple ID password?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.