You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Gems and in transtation games

Purchased gems on app and have been charged bybapple

But I never received the top

Up

Gems for game how

Do

I get a my money ack? Do

I have to go

To

My bank to report thenproblem

Or will apple

Investigate ?

iPhone 14 Pro

Posted on Dec 13, 2022 9:13 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 14, 2022 5:17 AM

If you have received an invoice from Apple, on every invoice from the Apple Store and/or iTunes Store always states what you have purchased (and/or concerns a subscription) and the amount.

Tap on Report a problem on the invoice.

Or try to ->  Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple.

Request a refund for apps or content you've bought from Apple – Apple Support (UK)

If you have requested a refund, you must wait until Apple has approved. Then you will receive a message from Apple.

Refunds are not guaranteed. For more information, see the Terms & Conditions.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 14, 2022 5:17 AM in response to jamesfromwillenhall

If you have received an invoice from Apple, on every invoice from the Apple Store and/or iTunes Store always states what you have purchased (and/or concerns a subscription) and the amount.

Tap on Report a problem on the invoice.

Or try to ->  Request a refund for apps or content that you bought from Apple.

Request a refund for apps or content you've bought from Apple – Apple Support (UK)

If you have requested a refund, you must wait until Apple has approved. Then you will receive a message from Apple.

Refunds are not guaranteed. For more information, see the Terms & Conditions.

Gems and in transtation games

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.