You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My sister has family subscription for apple music but i am not able to use the music on my phone.. how can i get acces to music. Do i need to make any changes to my account?

My sister has family subscription for apple music but i am not able to use the music on my phone.. how can i get acces to music. Do i need to make any changes to my account?

Posted on Dec 22, 2022 1:26 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Dec 22, 2022 1:30 AM

If you want access to her family subscription you will need to join their family so you are in the same family on Apple, ask your sister to go into settings and then tap on their Apple ID photo then scroll to the “ family sharing” tab and then set it up and tap add member, and add your Apple ID to the family and you should have access to Apple Music.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Dec 22, 2022 1:30 AM in response to Parth__mahajan__

If you want access to her family subscription you will need to join their family so you are in the same family on Apple, ask your sister to go into settings and then tap on their Apple ID photo then scroll to the “ family sharing” tab and then set it up and tap add member, and add your Apple ID to the family and you should have access to Apple Music.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.