You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Upgrade to Ventura 13.1, Soundcraft audio device doesn't show all inputs

After i upgrade to Ventura 13.1 - my soundcard, Soundcraft notepad 12fx does not show all available inputs in my DAW (Reaper). This device does not typically need separate drivers - there is a control panel application that can be used to select what actual channels are routed to input channels 3-4 but at this time - those channels are not even shown in DAW - only 1-2 (or 1 and 2 if using mono).

Soundcraft is connected to the MBP (14" M2) via USB-C Dock - this setup did work in previous macOS version but i'm going to try out normal USB-B to USB-C adapter later today if that makes any difference.

There was one somewhat similar post in Harman (parent company of Soundcraft) but not sure if it was actually the same issue.

Reason why i updated to Ventura was mainly for Continuous Camera support so that i can use iPhone as OBS support to stream live sessions - which i can't do anymore because i need to record Master L+R Mix - which i can't do anymore because Master L+R is channels 3-4 if selected in control app.

Any suggestions besides downgrading ?

Posted on Dec 30, 2022 1:18 AM

Similar questions

1 reply

Dec 30, 2022 1:36 AM in response to rasjani

Add to that: The MacBook Pro M1 keyboard (nor my Logitech Bluetooth keyboard) function properly in the non-Apple programs: Thunderbird and eM Client. They both worked fine just moments before. Could it be that Apple does not like (business-wise) non-Apple programs? Within the body of the text of an email one cannot use the spacebar to act like a spacebar and move the curse one space. The only way to do it is to use Shift+spacebar. The tab no longer stays in the text box but moves to the different fields starting at the very top of the program from close to minimize and on through all of the different frames much like navigating an old BIOS.

Upgrade to Ventura 13.1, Soundcraft audio device doesn't show all inputs

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.