You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Ask to Buy requests not sending to me

Both my daughter and I are running the latest iOS on both our iPads (newest iPad mini annd iPad Pro) and iPhones(11 and 14 pro max). However, she has been attempting to send me app requests and they are not coming through for me to approve them. Already checked “If Ask to Buy isn’t working”, all boxes are checked on that front. Anyone else had this issue? Not sure what to do anymore but am extremely frustrated.

Posted on Jan 20, 2023 7:38 PM

1 reply

Jan 23, 2023 12:35 PM in response to mykka192

Hi there mykka192,

If you worked through all the suggested steps in the related article linked in blue at the top left corner of this page, and you're still not receiving Ask to Buy requests from your daughter, the next best step is to reach out to Apple Support directly. They're better-equipped to take a closer look at the issue and provide some additional guidance. This link will help you get started: Contact - Official Apple Support

Take care.

Ask to Buy requests not sending to me

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.