You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mail App is different than others?!?

I accidentally archived some mail but I’ve been searching for the archive folder for a while. I don’t have a mac or computer so don’t give a me a answer regarding that. I followed every step possible either to add or whatever there literally is no “archive” folder. Look at the photo as you can see I can’t add a “archive folder” or click on one since it’s not existing. Just in case I’m using the iPhone 14 plus.

iPhone 14 Plus, iOS 16

Posted on Jan 31, 2023 1:23 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jan 31, 2023 5:29 PM

"All Mail" is the folder they go to per Google Support.

1. Open the Mail app on your iPhone, and then navigate to the Mailboxes screen. For example, if you are in the All Inboxes screen, tap the "Mailboxes" button to open the Mailboxes screen.
  2. Tap the name of the email account in the Accounts section that has the message that you want to retrieve.
  3. Tap the "All Mail" folder to view a list of your messages for that account.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jan 31, 2023 5:29 PM in response to STORMTRO0PER12

"All Mail" is the folder they go to per Google Support.

1. Open the Mail app on your iPhone, and then navigate to the Mailboxes screen. For example, if you are in the All Inboxes screen, tap the "Mailboxes" button to open the Mailboxes screen.
  2. Tap the name of the email account in the Accounts section that has the message that you want to retrieve.
  3. Tap the "All Mail" folder to view a list of your messages for that account.

Mail App is different than others?!?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.