You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Y’all been taken money from my account for last pass 2 months

Y’all been billing me for 18.99 for something I don’t use I unsubscribe and still money is being taken out my account

Posted on Feb 9, 2023 11:37 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Feb 9, 2023 12:12 PM

This is a user to user forum. This is not Apple or Apple support. We users, have not been charging you.

If you have an unknown charge, follow the steps in the link below to identify it, and cancel it if required.

click here ➡️ If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

and here ➡️ If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Feb 9, 2023 12:12 PM in response to jucci208

This is a user to user forum. This is not Apple or Apple support. We users, have not been charging you.

If you have an unknown charge, follow the steps in the link below to identify it, and cancel it if required.

click here ➡️ If you see 'apple.com/bill' on your billing statement - Apple Support

and here ➡️ If you want to cancel a subscription from Apple - Apple Support

Y’all been taken money from my account for last pass 2 months

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.