You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Family share addition

The system will not let me add my child to the family share. I do not have the maximum amount of family members.

Posted on Mar 2, 2023 1:35 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 3, 2023 1:50 PM

5 members including you, or in addition to you?

If you have already 5 members plus you for a total of 6, then you have reached the maximum number of family members allowed in a Family Group. 6 is the maximum. You cannot add any more, child or adult.

Family Sharing - Apple

Family Sharing lets you and up to five other family members share access to amazing Apple services

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 3, 2023 1:50 PM in response to Ashleyharris389

5 members including you, or in addition to you?

If you have already 5 members plus you for a total of 6, then you have reached the maximum number of family members allowed in a Family Group. 6 is the maximum. You cannot add any more, child or adult.

Family Sharing - Apple

Family Sharing lets you and up to five other family members share access to amazing Apple services

Family share addition

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.