You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

2 different apple id with the same iCloud

I made my new apple id on my friend's ipad and now when i logged into another ipad, it automatically linked my friend's iCloud to mine. It is as if her iCloud is the same as mine. I have already signed out of my apple id from my friend's ipad. Can someone please help me to remove her apple id's iCloud and help me get a new iCloud?

Posted on Mar 13, 2023 3:08 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 13, 2023 5:48 AM

What actually happened is you created a new ID on a device that had not been completely erased first and you said "yes" when it asked you if you wished to merge the data already present on the iPad from your friend's ID. You are not actively connected to your friend's iCloud. What you will need to do now is hand-delete any data that got mixed with your account.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 13, 2023 5:48 AM in response to Luxaaaaaaaaaa

What actually happened is you created a new ID on a device that had not been completely erased first and you said "yes" when it asked you if you wished to merge the data already present on the iPad from your friend's ID. You are not actively connected to your friend's iCloud. What you will need to do now is hand-delete any data that got mixed with your account.

2 different apple id with the same iCloud

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.