You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Trust Store Trust Certifictes Trust Version

I never noticed the trust certificates with any numbers in the two areas.

I’ve been having weird things happen with my phones and now I noticed in my iPhone 13 these numbers

I’m not saying that it isn’t correct just wondering what this is about.

iPhone 13

Posted on Mar 24, 2023 8:31 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Mar 24, 2023 8:46 PM

What you've shown is perfectly normal for the root certificate store:

Available trusted root certificates for Apple operating systems - Apple Support

If you’re having issues with missed touches, extra “ghost” touches, or other display-related misbehavior, remove the screen-protective film, clean the display of any remaining adhesive or smudges or such, and try again.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Mar 24, 2023 8:46 PM in response to Cali_tlc

What you've shown is perfectly normal for the root certificate store:

Available trusted root certificates for Apple operating systems - Apple Support

If you’re having issues with missed touches, extra “ghost” touches, or other display-related misbehavior, remove the screen-protective film, clean the display of any remaining adhesive or smudges or such, and try again.

Mar 24, 2023 8:39 PM in response to Cali_tlc

Cali_tlc Said:

"Trust Store Trust Certifictes Trust Version: I never noticed the trust certificates with any numbers in the two areas. I’ve been having weird things happen with my phones and now I noticed in my iPhone 13 these numbers I’m not saying that it isn’t correct just wondering what this is about."

-------

Thank you for the screenshot.

Whom o Contact:

If these "weird" things that you speak of are all pertain to Cellular issues, then contact your Carrier, as they provide you with the service of Cellular. Report back what they say.

Trust Store Trust Certifictes Trust Version

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.