You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I bought an album, only see highlights

The album in questions is

Verdi: La forza del destino - The Sony Opera House

James Levine & London Symphony Orchestra

with

Leontine Price, Placido Domingo, Sherill Milnes and Fiorenza Cossotto.

The purchase looked off from the start, but upon purchasing the album for $20, I am now only able to download 9 of the tracks (which show as La forza del destino - highlights, when the store has them with the correct full track name) and to hear the rest of the album I have to click a weird button "Show complete Album" which I never used before.

The problem is that when I go to the store, the ENTIRE album shows as purchased but I can only download the first 9 tracks.

This is the case for both my iphone and windows computers.

Can someone please help?

Posted on Apr 3, 2023 9:16 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 3, 2023 11:21 AM

A_Music,

The Store has several versions of La Forza del Destino with Levine and Price. I assume the one below is the one you bought? The full album for USD 19.99 should have 50 tracks to cover all 3 acts. If that is what you paid for, and did not get all the tracks, contact: Contact - Official Apple Support

Similar questions

1 reply

I bought an album, only see highlights

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.