You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

my iphone won’t stop sharing

please turn off sharing on my iphone 13 and andriod phone and chime book

iPhone 13, iOS 16

Posted on Apr 12, 2023 9:14 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Apr 12, 2023 9:33 PM

Millie000 Said:

"my iphone won’t stop sharing: please turn off sharing on my iphone 13 and andriod phone and chime book"

-------

Please Clarify your Post:

What type of sharing? You need to turn off sharing yourself. These are just user-to-user forums. No one here has access to your account info, and that is a good thing, BTW. If you are referring to a chat thread, then note that you need the moderator to remove your from it. You cannot remove yourself from it.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Apr 12, 2023 9:33 PM in response to Millie000

Millie000 Said:

"my iphone won’t stop sharing: please turn off sharing on my iphone 13 and andriod phone and chime book"

-------

Please Clarify your Post:

What type of sharing? You need to turn off sharing yourself. These are just user-to-user forums. No one here has access to your account info, and that is a good thing, BTW. If you are referring to a chat thread, then note that you need the moderator to remove your from it. You cannot remove yourself from it.

my iphone won’t stop sharing

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.