You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Turning off apple sharing on my iPhone 14

How do I turn off sharing on my iPhone 14?

Posted on Sep 16, 2023 9:41 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Sep 16, 2023 11:27 AM

If you are the family organizer, you can turn off purchase sharing, see -> How to share purchases with your family -> How to share purchases with your family - Apple Support

⤵️

Turn off purchase sharing and stop sharing a payment method

If you're the family organizer and you want family members to pay for purchases themselves, turn off purchase sharing: 

1. Go to your Purchase Sharing settings in Settings on your iPhone or iPad or in System Settings on your Mac.
  2. Turn off purchase sharing:
    • On your iPhone or iPad, tap Stop Purchase Sharing.
    • On your Mac, click Turn Off, then click Stop Purchase Sharing.

When purchase sharing is turned off, you stop sharing your purchases and lose access to the purchases made by your other family members. However, you can continue to share subscriptions like Apple TV+ and Apple Arcade, but everyone must use their own payment method for purchases. 

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Sep 16, 2023 11:27 AM in response to Sue26.2

If you are the family organizer, you can turn off purchase sharing, see -> How to share purchases with your family -> How to share purchases with your family - Apple Support

⤵️

Turn off purchase sharing and stop sharing a payment method

If you're the family organizer and you want family members to pay for purchases themselves, turn off purchase sharing: 

1. Go to your Purchase Sharing settings in Settings on your iPhone or iPad or in System Settings on your Mac.
  2. Turn off purchase sharing:
    • On your iPhone or iPad, tap Stop Purchase Sharing.
    • On your Mac, click Turn Off, then click Stop Purchase Sharing.

When purchase sharing is turned off, you stop sharing your purchases and lose access to the purchases made by your other family members. However, you can continue to share subscriptions like Apple TV+ and Apple Arcade, but everyone must use their own payment method for purchases. 

Turning off apple sharing on my iPhone 14

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.