You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My macbook air unlock find my Mac

My macbook air ploblem i buy macbookair for my employee she sign in with her apple ID now she Resigned from my company this macbook protect find my mac i cannot reinstall os

Posted on May 2, 2023 12:09 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 2, 2023 1:18 PM

Since you bought the Mac, contact Apple to request its removal from your former employee's Activation Lock. Follow these instructions: How to remove Activation Lock - Apple Support. Scroll down to Start a support request for the link.

7 replies

May 2, 2023 9:11 PM in response to hirun48

hirun48 Said:

"My macbook air unlock find my Mac: My macbook air ploblem i buy macbookair for my employee she sign in with her apple ID now she Resigned from my company this macbook protect find my mac i cannot reinstall os"

-------

See About Getting an Invoice:

1. Go Here: Viewing & Changing Orders - Apple Support
  2. Scroll to: View or Print Invoice (very bottom)
  3. Proceed from there as necessary

On the invoice, you would see the purchase info.

May 3, 2023 5:42 AM in response to hirun48

hirun48 Said:

"My macbook air unlock find my Mac: My macbook air ploblem i buy macbookair for my employee she sign in with her apple ID now she Resigned from my company this macbook protect find my mac i cannot reinstall os"

-------

Thank you for the screenshot.

Contact Apple Support for the Invoicd

Give Apple a call and request an invoice. If it was a transaction made at an Apple Store, then visit the store to get her logged out of it. You may need a proof of purchase (ie original receipt or original packing), requesting a receipt be eMailed to you and/ or to reprinted a hardcopy for you.

Apple Contact Us Info:

• Contact Us - Choose Locations
  • Proceed from there, as necessary
  • Why the Wait: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

May 3, 2023 12:40 PM in response to hirun48

hirun48 Said:

"My macbook air unlock find my Mac: in Thailand i can bring macbook air to service or wait for call to apple hotline

———-

How to Unlock a Mac iPhone:

Given this is YOUR device, then contact Apple Support. WHO’s is occurring (not being able to log out) is a theft deterrent.

So, if you do not have the original proof of purchase (i.e. sales receipt or original packing), then you may not be able to get back in. So, set up a Genius Bar Appointment at your local Apple Store. There, you'd bring along a proof of purchase (i.e. sales receipt or original packaging) and the Mac, itself.

Apple Support Contact Info:

• Contact Us - Choose Locations
  • Proceed from there as necessary
  • Note: Phone calls are taking a bit to go through at the moment, due to lots of calls. With the Coronavirus Pandemic, many are at home at the moment, with much time on their hands to contact Apple. So, just stay on the line, and you will get through :)

May 2, 2023 9:14 PM in response to John Galt

I am contact apple hotline my Case: ****

Product: MacBook Air (Retina, 13-inch, 2018)

send every thing to apple hotline but ask me company email. I tell my company small smallest do not have company email have free email etc hotmail. gmail

I do not understand can you recommend me to do

i have invoice of this macbookair

i am in thailand

thank you verymuch

[Personal Information Edited by Moderator]

My macbook air unlock find my Mac

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.