You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I log on to Apple TV on my tv

How do I log on Apple TV on my tv

Posted on May 2, 2023 8:18 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 2, 2023 8:22 PM

Heyo imzaris!

To log on to the Apple TV app on your TV, you will need to follow these steps:

1. Turn on your TV and navigate to the home screen.
  2. Locate the Apple TV app icon on your home screen and click on it.
  3. If you don't have the app installed, you can download it from your TV's app store or channel store.
  4. When you launch the Apple TV app, you will be prompted to log in with your Apple ID.
  5. Use the remote control to enter your Apple ID and password.
  6. If you have two-factor authentication set up for your Apple ID, you will need to enter the verification code that is sent to your trusted device.
  7. Once you have logged in, you will have access to all the content available on the Apple TV app, including movies, TV shows, and Apple's streaming service, Apple TV+.

Note: Some TVs may require you to create or link an Apple ID during the setup process before you can access the Apple TV app.

Hope you get signed in okay,

DX-7

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 2, 2023 8:22 PM in response to imzaris

Heyo imzaris!

To log on to the Apple TV app on your TV, you will need to follow these steps:

1. Turn on your TV and navigate to the home screen.
  2. Locate the Apple TV app icon on your home screen and click on it.
  3. If you don't have the app installed, you can download it from your TV's app store or channel store.
  4. When you launch the Apple TV app, you will be prompted to log in with your Apple ID.
  5. Use the remote control to enter your Apple ID and password.
  6. If you have two-factor authentication set up for your Apple ID, you will need to enter the verification code that is sent to your trusted device.
  7. Once you have logged in, you will have access to all the content available on the Apple TV app, including movies, TV shows, and Apple's streaming service, Apple TV+.

Note: Some TVs may require you to create or link an Apple ID during the setup process before you can access the Apple TV app.

Hope you get signed in okay,

DX-7

How do I log on to Apple TV on my tv

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.