You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Under my iCloud subscription how do I close out so I can then be included in family sharing plan

Under my iPhone iCloud storage how do I close out so I can then be part of family sharing plan

Posted on May 5, 2023 4:01 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 5, 2023 4:23 PM

If you have the free 5GB iCloud storage plan, you are automatically switched to the shared plan when it is shared. If you are currently using an upgraded storage plan, see the instructions in the "Switch from your personal iCloud+ plan to your family plan" section of Share iCloud+ with your family - Apple Support to switch to the shared plan.

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 5, 2023 4:23 PM in response to Rosevilleman

If you have the free 5GB iCloud storage plan, you are automatically switched to the shared plan when it is shared. If you are currently using an upgraded storage plan, see the instructions in the "Switch from your personal iCloud+ plan to your family plan" section of Share iCloud+ with your family - Apple Support to switch to the shared plan.

Under my iCloud subscription how do I close out so I can then be included in family sharing plan

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.