You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My photo streany

I don’t even know what that means. All my photos when I take them stay in photos.

iPhone 13 Pro, iOS 16

Posted on May 28, 2023 1:20 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 29, 2023 9:12 AM

My Photo Stream is a feature Apple provided to automatically download and import photos taken on an iPhone or iPad into a Photos library on the Mac. the My Photo Stream had to be enabled on both devices.

However, Apple is discontinuing the service on July 26th: Information about the My Photo Stream shutdown - Apple Support so you don't have to worry about it.

2 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

May 29, 2023 9:12 AM in response to Seaside1

My Photo Stream is a feature Apple provided to automatically download and import photos taken on an iPhone or iPad into a Photos library on the Mac. the My Photo Stream had to be enabled on both devices.

However, Apple is discontinuing the service on July 26th: Information about the My Photo Stream shutdown - Apple Support so you don't have to worry about it.

My photo streany

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.