You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iphone calendar entrees not showing up on macbook air calendar

i use my phone for most of my calendar entrees.

however, i've not been able to get the calendar entrees on the phone to show up on my macbook air calendar.

any suggestions?

MacBook Air (M1, 2020)

Posted on May 28, 2023 1:36 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on May 28, 2023 1:47 PM

See the following Apple Support article for information on syncing calendars: Set up iCloud for Calendar on all your devices - Apple Support

and

If your iCloud Contacts, Calendars, or Reminders won’t sync - Apple Support

2 replies

May 29, 2023 5:14 AM in response to FoxFifth

thanks for the assist.

i ended up changing the following settings:

on iphone: settings > default calendar > under icloud i selected "home"

on iphone: settings > accounts > fetch new data > set to "push" (top of screen) and set fetch to "automatically" (bottom of screen)

on macbook air: calendar > general tab > default calendar set to "home" (same as on iphone)

on macbokk air: calendar > accounts > selected icloud and set refresh calendars to "push"

now when i enter something on my iphone calendar it immediately shows up on my macbook air calendar.

additionally, i can delete the same entry on my macbook air calendar and it deletes it immediately from my iphone calendar.

everything is synced! hope this helps anyone else experiencing this issue.

iphone calendar entrees not showing up on macbook air calendar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.