You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can’t send messages on IMessage please I need you too solve it for me I have being on this issue long time

Please solve the issues for me

Posted on Jun 14, 2023 7:02 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 14, 2023 7:05 PM

You can try these steps to troubleshoot the issue:

1. Toggle iMessage Off and On: Open the Settings app on your iPhone, go to "Messages," and toggle off the iMessage switch. Wait for a few seconds, then toggle it back on. This can sometimes help reestablish the connection and resolve any temporary issues.
  2. Restart your iPhone: Try restarting your iPhone by powering it off and then turning it back on. This can clear temporary glitches and potentially resolve the issue.
  3. Update iOS: Ensure that your iPhone is running the latest version of iOS. Check for any available updates by going to "Settings" > "General" > "Software Update." If an update is available, install it as it may contain bug fixes and improvements that could address the messaging issue.
  4. Reset Network Settings: If the problem persists, you can try resetting your network settings. Go to "Settings" > "General" > "Reset" > "Reset Network Settings." Please note that this will remove saved Wi-Fi networks and other network-related settings, so you'll need to set them up again.

If issues persist, contact Apple support.

Additional information: If you can't send or receive messages on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

4 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 14, 2023 7:05 PM in response to Mary291-122

You can try these steps to troubleshoot the issue:

1. Toggle iMessage Off and On: Open the Settings app on your iPhone, go to "Messages," and toggle off the iMessage switch. Wait for a few seconds, then toggle it back on. This can sometimes help reestablish the connection and resolve any temporary issues.
  2. Restart your iPhone: Try restarting your iPhone by powering it off and then turning it back on. This can clear temporary glitches and potentially resolve the issue.
  3. Update iOS: Ensure that your iPhone is running the latest version of iOS. Check for any available updates by going to "Settings" > "General" > "Software Update." If an update is available, install it as it may contain bug fixes and improvements that could address the messaging issue.
  4. Reset Network Settings: If the problem persists, you can try resetting your network settings. Go to "Settings" > "General" > "Reset" > "Reset Network Settings." Please note that this will remove saved Wi-Fi networks and other network-related settings, so you'll need to set them up again.

If issues persist, contact Apple support.

Additional information: If you can't send or receive messages on your iPhone or iPad - Apple Support

Can’t send messages on IMessage please I need you too solve it for me I have being on this issue long time

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.