You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

💡 Did you know?

General and ongoing cleaning can help you maintain your AirPods or AirPods Pro.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Airpods Pro 2 not showing up in findmy

My Airpods Pro 2 did not appear in my Find My devices list on any of my devices at first. I turned off Find My on my iPhone 11, power cycled my iPhone 11, and then turned Find My back on on my iPhone 11. Only then did my Airpods Pro 2 appear on any Find My devices list, and then only on my iPhone 11 and through iCloud.com's web interface. They still do not appear in my Find My devices list on my Mac Book Pro (13" 2015, Mac OS Monterey) nor on a Mac Mini (M1 2020, Mac OS Monterey). Why don't all Find My-compatible devices, and specifically my Airpods Pro 2nd gen, appear on all devices lists on all devices capable of running one version or another of the Find My App, and what must I do to make it so?

Posted on Jun 17, 2023 9:12 AM

Similar questions

2 replies

Jun 18, 2023 4:30 PM in response to Dr. Pantzo

Hi Dr. Pantzo,

We'll be happy to help you out with this. In order to add devices to Find My, you'll need to follow the steps outlined in Set up Find My on all your devices - Apple Support

From your post, it seems you may have already set this up. It is also possible that they aren't showing on your Mac devices, as they haven't refreshed yet to update the content.

After some time has passed, do these devices show up?

Cheers.

Jan 27, 2024 4:14 PM in response to Dr. Pantzo

I’m just writing to confirm that this method above worked for me. My AirPods Pro 2 were in their case, and the case was broadly indicating its general location on FindMy, but the app was unable to show their location with precision or cause them to make a sound. Logging my iPhone 13 Pro out of the FindMy network, restarting, and then logging in again to FindMy restored these two behaviors.

Airpods Pro 2 not showing up in findmy

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.