You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

the screen on my iPhone is black. It works, but I can't see anything. What should I do?

How do I repair my iPhone with a dark screen? It works, but I can't see anything.

iPhone X

Posted on Jun 19, 2023 7:49 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 19, 2023 8:00 PM

DGordon748 Said:

"the screen on my iPhone is black. It works, but I can't see anything. What should I do?: How do I repair my iPhone with a dark screen? It works, but I can't see anything."

-------

Troubleshooting a Black iPhone Screen:

Boot Loop: I'd say the iPhone is stuck in a boot loop. This can typically occur when you update something, and it stalled while in the process.  So, refer to my user tip: How to Fix an iPhone in a Boot Loop - User Tip

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 19, 2023 8:00 PM in response to DGordon748

DGordon748 Said:

"the screen on my iPhone is black. It works, but I can't see anything. What should I do?: How do I repair my iPhone with a dark screen? It works, but I can't see anything."

-------

Troubleshooting a Black iPhone Screen:

Boot Loop: I'd say the iPhone is stuck in a boot loop. This can typically occur when you update something, and it stalled while in the process.  So, refer to my user tip: How to Fix an iPhone in a Boot Loop - User Tip

the screen on my iPhone is black. It works, but I can't see anything. What should I do?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.