You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

OneDrive on MacOS

Hi, I recently bought my first macbook (air m2) and downloaded the microsoft office suite - including the onedrive app. I logged into my account on word, excel, etc and that all worked. But the onedrive app only opens the folder in finder, and only includes files from my school account. I have a personal account paired with it, and none of those files are accessible. When I save/autosave a file to my personal onedrive account, I can't find it outside of the word/excel app. And the onedrive app, once again, only opens its folder in finder, so I don't know how to add or chance accounts on that. I have already deleted and redownloaded the onedrive app and restarted my computer. Any help would be welcome.

MacBook Air (M2, 2022)

Posted on Jun 20, 2023 11:30 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 20, 2023 12:52 PM

You should contact Microsoft OneDrive support.

Similar questions

1 reply

OneDrive on MacOS

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.