You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Issues with Microsoft OneDrive files and folders after installing macOS Sequoia

After installing macOS Sequoia (fresh install with no extensions or add-ins to OS or to Safari), the files and folders icons on my OneDrive account no longer appear or display when I access OneDrive using Safari (Version 18.0 [20619.1.26.31.6]).

How do I remedy this issue?

MacBook Pro 16″, macOS 15.0

Posted on Sep 27, 2024 9:05 AM

2 replies

Oct 9, 2024 6:17 AM in response to AjMaac

Apple's support and development teams compound the frustration by failing (as they have to date) to acknowledge the existence of the issue and to take any step to address, or to remedy, the issue.

I also posted about this issue on the Microsoft Community. On the forum, someone explained that the issue arises because Apple made a change to its Webkit that affects Safari's ability to render the items on OneDrive.

Perhaps. soon, Apple's development team will remedy the issue, whether caused by the changes to its Webkit or by some other glitch.

Issues with Microsoft OneDrive files and folders after installing macOS Sequoia

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.