You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do I use my Ringtone I previously created for my Phone8 on my iPhone14? I have the tones on my new iPhone but do not know how to put in to the location where the hipbone app willl recognize it

How do I use my previously created dial tones I used on my iphone8 on my new iPhone 12 I can't get the tones into the proper location to where the dialing ap will recognize its existence .

iPhone 8, iOS 16

Posted on Jun 25, 2023 9:59 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 27, 2023 8:30 AM

Hey there billyfromblueridge,

While you mentioned that you do have the ringtone already on your new iPhone, but are asking how to access it from a third-party app(Hipbone), we recommend reaching out to the developers of the app as they'll be in the best position to assist further with this: How to contact an app developer

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Jun 27, 2023 8:30 AM in response to billyfromblueridge

Hey there billyfromblueridge,

While you mentioned that you do have the ringtone already on your new iPhone, but are asking how to access it from a third-party app(Hipbone), we recommend reaching out to the developers of the app as they'll be in the best position to assist further with this: How to contact an app developer

Cheers!

how do I use my Ringtone I previously created for my Phone8 on my iPhone14? I have the tones on my new iPhone but do not know how to put in to the location where the hipbone app willl recognize it

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.