You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Does anyone know how to space between words in the Notability app when using Magic Keyboard? When I try to use the space bar in the app, it does not space, but acts like a switch app action and takes me out of the program.

I’m having trouble figuring out how to space between words using the Magic Keyboard in Notability. Instead of spacing, the bar acts as an action to switch apps and takes me out of the program. How do I space?

iPad, iPadOS 16

Posted on Jun 26, 2023 8:46 AM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 26, 2023 9:19 AM

Go to your accessibility settings and make sure that Full Keyboard Access is turned OFF

1 reply

Does anyone know how to space between words in the Notability app when using Magic Keyboard? When I try to use the space bar in the app, it does not space, but acts like a switch app action and takes me out of the program.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.