You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

App store says I have an app purchased but won

So I recently stopped using family sharing cause it wasn’t necessary for me to keep having that. But, I would have/use an app that my parent had purchased. After we stopped using family sharing, I went to check what would happen at the app I was using, it told me I had to buy it. And so I try to go and buy it but the App Store says it’s already purchased. Although it says it’s already purchased, it won’t let me download it. So, I can’t buy it or download it again. Why is this?

Posted on Jun 27, 2023 9:15 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Jun 27, 2023 10:11 PM

If you can't download, make purchases or update apps, including free apps, you need to update your payment method or add a new one. If you already verified that a payment method is available in your country or region and you're still having trouble, learn more.

2 replies

App store says I have an app purchased but won

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.